Feb 27, 2011

83rd Annual Academy Awards: Honorable Mentions

Reese Witherspoon: Armani Prive 
I love her hair, makeup and jewelry but this dress looks cheap. I think if the white band were black it would be so much better it's just kinda meh. 
Many Moore: Monique Lhuillier
I love Mandy Moore and I want to love this look but her hair and make up just kill the whole thing. The dress is beautiful but it washes her out. If she had done makeup that wasn't so orange and brown she would have looked stunning. 
Nicole Kidman: Christian Dior Haute Couture
When I first saw this I loved it then I realized the dress was all wrinkled and her bangs look like mine circa 2004. I think if she made these minor changes she would have looked like her beautiful self: worn her hair down, not flat ironed her bangs down the front of her face, ironed the dress, and hemmed it ever so slightly. It's all in the details!

2 comments:

  1. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704506004576174250500192090.html?mod=rss_whats_news_us&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wsj%2Fxml%2Frss%2F3_7011+%28WSJ.com%3A+What%27s+News+US%29

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh i have been following that have you seen the video?

    ReplyDelete